Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Upgrade Button?

Upgrade Button? 11 years 10 months ago #17703

Am I lost? I cannot find the upgrade button for RSEvents to RSEvents Pro in the my downloads section of my account. Can you guys steer me in a better direction?
Small Business Website Design
Simple CMS Design
http://www.simplecmsdesign.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Upgrade Button? 11 years 10 months ago #17704

Scratch that. I found it. It's under My Memberships instead of My Downloads like you have listed in your email.
Small Business Website Design
Simple CMS Design
http://www.simplecmsdesign.com

Re: Upgrade Button? 11 years 10 months ago #17739

• bogdan
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello,

In order to upgrade to RSEvents!Pro you have to go to the "My Memberships" area. There you will find the free upgrade button.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!