Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Using RSMediaGallery on localhost

Using RSMediaGallery on localhost 2 months 1 week ago #43262

Hi,
I am setting up a new website on my localhost using xampp and Joomla 4. I have the problem that in RsMediaGallery, when clicking on Edit icon on an image, the image editor does not open. The spinning wheel is displayed forever.
Anyone else has the same issue?
Also after uploading several images, the dashboard with the overview is not updating. I have to switch to a different view in joomla and when I then go back to the media gallery, then I can see the uploaded images.
I expected that using the component local, that it would be faster than using it on a server. And of course I would expect that editing is working.
Any help is appreciated!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Using RSMediaGallery on localhost 1 month 2 weeks ago #43309

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello Martina,

Please submit a ticket to our team here:
www.rsjoomla.com/submit-a-ticket.html

...and we will gladly help you resolve this.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!