Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error message

Error message 6 years 3 months ago #37805

Hi guys,
as no support is provided for local installations I ask my question here and hope to get some hints what to do.

I installed the Media Gallery and the extension works fine for me. Just when displaying the page in the Chrome browser below the gallery (gallery works fine) there is the following error message:

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in C:\xampp\htdocs\pinky\libraries\src\Language\Text.php on line 315

I am not familiar with php. What does the message mean?
Sorry, I am developing my site and have no server yet. Therefore I got the site on a local Xampp installation.

Thanks for your help.
Nest regards

Roland
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!