Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSMedia Gallery popup like Showcase

RSMedia Gallery popup like Showcase 7 years 5 months ago #35989

Hi,
I'm interested in getting the RSMedia Gallery but I don't like the way the popup works. I prefer the popup used in the showcase module.
I would have used the showcase module, but I really need the tag filtering RSMedia Gallery has.

Been trying to look through the demo of the RSMedia Gallery, but could not find options regarding the popup and the information it presents. I don't want to show dates or a download option.

So, is there a way to use RSMedia Gallery (with tag filtering in the front end), with the Showcase popup instead?

If this can be achieved then I will purchase this component.

Thank you.

PS: please any reply would be appreciated as time is an issue and I need to get this done asap.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!