Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Showcase Module

Showcase Module 7 years 9 months ago #35435

• wbaccus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The showcase module doesn't seem to work correctly in Safari. The popup images are displaying about 2/3 of the way down the screen instead of centering. Chrome and Firefox both seem to work.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Showcase Module 7 years 8 months ago #35587

• wbaccus
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there an easy solution to this problem? My site is launching today and RS Media Gallery is still an issue.

Showcase Module 7 years 7 months ago #35809

• matglas8
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, did anybody find a solution? Or what causes this? I am having the same problem.

Showcase Module 7 years 7 months ago #35815

• wbaccus
  • Fresh Boarder
Nope. Still waiting.

Showcase Module 7 years 5 months ago #36031

• wbaccus
  • Fresh Boarder
I figured this one out. It's not a problem with the Showcase module. I'm running the Ghostery Content Blocker. Even when my site is whitelisted, the popups don't display correctly while the extension is active in Safari.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jan_matglas_com

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!