Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: language override "Find out more" button

language override "Find out more" button 7 years 9 months ago #35222

Hi!
Template RS Brixton, RSMediagallery.
The button "Find out more" seems impossible to override.
Through the override-system I can find the constant TPL_RSBRIXTON_RSMEDIAGALLERY_READ_MORE_LABEL and set to to override to my danish equivalent - but no change appears.

I can not find the "Find out more" text when I search in the Joomla danish language.

So I guess the "Find out more" simply don't exist in any danish translation. So: how to make this override for a constant that don't exist?
Thanks
Tom
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!