Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: ERROR MESSAGES AFTER INSTALLING RSMEDIAGALLERY

ERROR MESSAGES AFTER INSTALLING RSMEDIAGALLERY 8 years 2 months ago #33922

• adadear
  • Fresh Boarder
Good day, i installed rsmediagallery on my joomla 3.4.8 website, but when i try to uninstall it, if i click on the manage i get error code (500 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM te46d_extensions WHERE state=0 AND type='component' AND a.id != 842 AND a.id != 843 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT *,2*protected+(1-protected)*enabled as status FROM te46d_extensions WHERE state=0 AND type='component' AND a.id != 842 AND a.id != 843 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM te46d_extensions WHERE state=0 AND type='component' AND a.id != 842 AND a.id != 843)

if i click on module and click new to add new module i also get error (500 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `te46d_extensions` AS a WHERE a.type = 'module' AND a.client_id = 0 AND a.enabled = 1 AND a.id != 842 AND a.id != 843 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT a.extension_id, a.name, a.element AS module FROM `te46d_extensions` AS a WHERE a.type = 'module' AND a.client_id = 0 AND a.enabled = 1 AND a.id != 842 AND a.id != 843 ORDER BY a.name ASC)

if i click on plugin manager i also get error (500 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `te46d_extensions` AS a LEFT JOIN te46d_users AS uc ON uc.id=a.checked_out LEFT JOIN te46d_viewlevels AS ag ON ag.id = a.access WHERE `type` = 'plugin' AND (a.enabled IN (0, 1)) AND a.state >= 0 AND a.id != 842 AND a.id != 843 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT a.extension_id , a.name, a.element, a.folder, a.checked_out, a.checked_out_time, a.enabled, a.access, a.ordering,uc.name AS editor,ag.title AS access_level FROM `te46d_extensions` AS a LEFT JOIN te46d_users AS uc ON uc.id=a.checked_out LEFT JOIN te46d_viewlevels AS ag ON ag.id = a.access WHERE `type` = 'plugin' AND (a.enabled IN (0, 1)) AND a.state >= 0 AND a.id != 842 AND a.id != 843 ORDER BY `folder` asc,a.ordering ASC LIMIT 0, 20 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `te46d_extensions` AS a LEFT JOIN te46d_users AS uc ON uc.id=a.checked_out LEFT JOIN te46d_viewlevels AS ag ON ag.id = a.access WHERE `type` = 'plugin' AND (a.enabled IN (0, 1)) AND a.state >= 0 AND a.id != 842 AND a.id != 843)

plz how do i fix it, plz help me out
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ERROR MESSAGES AFTER INSTALLING RSMEDIAGALLERY 8 years 1 month ago #34271

Hi,

Why do you think this a RSMediaGallery! Problem?
The error states a certain column can't be found in your database
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

ERROR MESSAGES AFTER INSTALLING RSMEDIAGALLERY 8 years 3 weeks ago #34423

• adadear
  • Fresh Boarder
please how do i locate the error from the database and fix it.

ERROR MESSAGES AFTER INSTALLING RSMEDIAGALLERY 8 years 3 weeks ago #34428

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
adadear wrote:
please how do i locate the error from the database and fix it.

If this was a first time installation, i would recommend manually uninstalling the extension and try to install it again. Prior to doing this, please make sure that your Joomla! meets the extension minimum requirements.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

ERROR MESSAGES AFTER INSTALLING RSMEDIAGALLERY 8 years 3 weeks ago #34431

• adadear
  • Fresh Boarder
HOW DO I DELETE IT MANUALLY

ERROR MESSAGES AFTER INSTALLING RSMEDIAGALLERY 8 years 3 weeks ago #34432

• alexp
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

ERROR MESSAGES AFTER INSTALLING RSMEDIAGALLERY 8 years 3 weeks ago #34433

• adadear
  • Fresh Boarder
i have done all that but am still have the same error code

500 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM te46d_extensions WHERE state=0 AND a.id != 842 AND a.id != 843 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT *,2*protected+(1-protected)*enabled as status FROM te46d_extensions WHERE state=0 AND a.id != 842 AND a.id != 843 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM te46d_extensions WHERE state=0 AND a.id != 842 AND a.id != 843

ERROR MESSAGES AFTER INSTALLING RSMEDIAGALLERY 8 years 3 weeks ago #34442

• alexp
Have you tried installing other extensions ? Are you getting errors for these as well ?

You are more then welcome to submit a support ticket about this so our staff members can have a closer look.
Regards,

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!