Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Labels are shown in menu item

Labels are shown in menu item 8 years 4 months ago #33322

Hello,

I'm using a menu with RSMedia gallery layout. I choose to show the items from one label (tag). In the advanced tab on the Detail part I set "Show labels = No".
But when I open this menu item in the front end I see two labels: All and the one I choose in the menu settings.
How can I disable the labels here?

Thanks for helping.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Labels are shown in menu item 8 years 4 months ago #33327

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
If you are using the RSMediaGallery! Albums menu item, under the Advanced section, you have an option to not display the tags ( Show Albums Tags). Set this to "no".
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Labels are shown in menu item 8 years 4 months ago #33334

alexp wrote:
If you are using the RSMediaGallery! Albums menu item, under the Advanced section, you have an option to not display the tags ( Show Albums Tags). Set this to "no".
Hi,

No, I'm using the gallery and nog the album menu item.
I set the Label show = No and hoped not to see the tag buttons.

Labels are shown in menu item 8 years 4 months ago #33335

• alexp
Please make sure that you are using the latest RSMediaGallery! version. There is no "show labels" option within the gallery menu item configuration, Advanced section.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

Labels are shown in menu item 8 years 4 months ago #33336

Hello,

I have the (latest version) 1.9.16.

Kees
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by kees.de.goeijer.

Labels are shown in menu item 8 years 4 months ago #33347

• alexp
Can you please provide a link to the menu item in question so i can have a look ?
Regards,

Labels are shown in menu item 8 years 4 months ago #33409

Hello Alex,

Yes I will give you: Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Kees
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by kees.de.goeijer.

Labels are shown in menu item 8 years 4 months ago #33415

• alexp
Screenshots in a different language really don't help. I tested this on our test installations and it is working fine. If you are still having issues with this, please submit a support ticket so one of our staff members can assist you with this.
Regards,

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!