Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSShowcase! Module doesn't handle space in board

RSShowcase! Module doesn't handle space in board 8 years 6 months ago #32847

Hi, I am currently testing RSMediaGallery! RSShowcase! Module after purchasing the RSJuno 2.0 template and the showcase module doesn't seem to handle spaces in the Pinterest Board Name

i.e. in the module settings -> Pinterest -> Boardname field

I tried setting up a board called 'test' and it works (see boards under www.pinterest.com/bluecowme/). But if there is a space e.g. 'Ceramics - Decorations' or even just changing the board name to 'Ceramics Decorations' the module gives an error on the Joomla page:
Error

xmlParseEntityRef: no name
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSShowcase! Module doesn't handle space in board 8 years 6 months ago #32854

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
You shouldn't actually use the direct board name, but its alias.

For example if you have a board named "Ceramics - Cups and Mugs", the correct alias would be "ceramics-cups-and-mugs". Note that the alias itself is being used within the pinterest URL.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bianca.wirth5

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!