Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: rsmediagallery_thumbs size

rsmediagallery_thumbs size 8 years 7 months ago #32358

• pnims
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The rsmediagallery_thumbs table in my db has 44,248,270 rows and is using 1.5 GiB. That seems like a lot given that there are 1,695 images loaded. I last updated in August of 2014. Is this normal? Will upgrading to the current version solve this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

rsmediagallery_thumbs size 8 years 7 months ago #32368

• pnims
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
FYI - upgrading did not resolve the gallery_thumbs table size.

rsmediagallery_thumbs size 8 years 6 months ago #32658

• ryan92
  • Fresh Boarder
I've got the same exact issue, although I "only" have around 4.3 million rows. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!