Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to add a url to a picture in Media Gallery

How to add a url to a picture in Media Gallery 8 years 9 months ago #31762

• teddyboy
  • Fresh Boarder
I cannot get a URL link to a gallery image to show on the gallery display using the article plugin.

I can see how to add a URL to a picture in the Media Gallery back end but cannot see how to make it display in the actual article gallery view.

Looking through other posts on the forum it seems that I must add the syntax use_url="1" into the article plugin. I have tried this but the URL fails to appear anywhere.

What am I doing wrong? Any help appreciated.

Ted
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!