Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Unusual Interaction Between Modules

Unusual Interaction Between Modules 9 years 3 weeks ago #30493

• ryan92
  • Fresh Boarder
I have what appears to me to be a very unusual problem with a page on a website that has both the Acymailing module for signing up for a newsletter and a module from RS Media Gallery that displays pictures. When both modules are active and the slide show tries to progress to the next picture, the slideshow shrinks and disappears for every other picture. Check out the link below and use the left and right arrows to scroll through the pictures to see what I mean. :unsure:

www.livinghopecolorado.org/testlink

However, if I disable the Acymailing module, the slideshow works just fine. The link below should be almost exactly the same, except the Acymailing module has been disabled.

www.livinghopecolorado.org/

I apologize for my ignorance, but I think there must be some sort of either CSS overlap or JavaScript issue. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out the overlap, but I came up empty. If someone could take a look at the two pages and provide any insight, it would be greatly appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!