Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Tags used in library, and load more images message

Tags used in library, and load more images message 9 years 8 months ago #28432

• spark
  • Fresh Boarder
I have 2 questions.

First, is it possible to export or see a list of all the tags that have been added to images in a library? I'm working with a client with a fairly large library, with multiple users, and have no way of knowing all the tags that have been added.

Second, I have a link showing up at the bottom of a gallery for "Load More images", which is fine when there are more images to load, but it still appears on galleries where there are no more images to load : "Load More Images (0)".
Is there a way to make this not appear?

Thanks,
Lou
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tags used in library, and load more images message 9 years 8 months ago #28467

Hi Lou:

This sounds like a bug. You might want to submit a support ticket to RSJoomla.

CM
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!