Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Advanced Slideshow Module Questions

Advanced Slideshow Module Questions 10 years 3 months ago #25917

I just installed RSMediagallery and the Advanced Slideshow Module. There are a number of features that I can not find any documentation on.

First, when you select EDIT on an image, you can put a description in the image properties. How and where can you display the description on the front end for users? I would like to have the description on the photo when the slide show is running and not the file name.

Also, when the slideshow is running, each photo has an automatic link on it. How do I turn that off? If I enter something in the photo's properties for URL under the RSMediagallery application, the link will send the user to that URL. If the URL is blank, it sends the user back to the root of the website.

What I think is supposed to happen is if the user clicks the image when the slideshow is running, the original file should open and be displayed. I get that from the fac that if you try to right click the image and save it, the thumbnail image name is shown. So if the user clicks on the image, how do we get it to open the original full size image on the page or in a new window??

Anyone have any suggestions??

Dave
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!