Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Load more not working on Front End

Load more not working on Front End 10 years 8 months ago #24348

• jatsss
  • Fresh Boarder
Before my site is fully working using the gallery. I discovered only today that if the gallery displayed (load more (3 left)) and when I clicked the load more the loading icon is just rotation without loading the remaining pictures. Anyone having this problem?

On the backend, load more is working properly. This only on the front end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by jatsss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!