Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: All Slides don't display in slideshow module

All Slides don't display in slideshow module 11 years 4 months ago #20490

• pnims
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I've defined a slide show of 9 559x409 pixel photos using their original size. The Pager shows 9 positions on the front end, but only the first two slides display. The others show as blanks. If I click on pager positions 3 thru 9 I get white space. If I click on pager positions 1 or 2, I get the images. What is wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All Slides don't display in slideshow module 11 years 4 months ago #20491

• pnims
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
If I reduce the image thumbnail width, more slides will be displayed, but unless it is a unusably small number like 25 (instead of the original width of 551), they won't all display.

All Slides don't display in slideshow module 11 years 4 months ago #20498

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Actually this seems more like a template issue - most template providers use a small javascript in their templates (something called LazyLoad) that loads the images only after they are visible. Since the other images are hidden in the slideshow, they will never appear. You can disable that effect from the template configuration settings (varies) and everything will work fine.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!