Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Showcase module only lods first four images

Showcase module only lods first four images 11 years 6 months ago #19385

Doesn't matter what tags or image files I use, when I create a showcase module and select the tag I want to display any image after number four loads blank.gif. Module settings: Number of Items is set to 0 to display all images and use originals. The original files are uploaded and all present. I have re-installed the component, tried different tags.....nothing seems to work - I get 4 images, then X blanks until the gallery loops to the start.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Showcase module only lods first four images 11 years 6 months ago #19387

Hi,
This looks like this should be posted in RSMediaGallery, not RSForm Pro. Not sure if you can move a post, but you might try asking the mods to do it for you.

K
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trooper914

Re: Showcase module only lods first four images 11 years 6 months ago #19442

Oops, you are correct I meant to post in RSMediaGallery! Either way this issue has been resolved. Thanks

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!