Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Upload problems - not an image file

Upload problems - not an image file 11 years 7 months ago #19211

• sjoroos
  • Fresh Boarder
Installed without any problems, but when trying to upload pictures i get the same error message for any pictures i'm trying with.

"xxx.jpg appears to have a correct extension, but could not get image info - not an image file"

PHP temporary directory is set and works.
Upload_max_filesize is checked and big enough.
Using Goodle Chrome as browser, latest version.
Also checked permission on folders and they are ok, and i run your RS Tester with following results.

PHP 5.3.3-7+squeeze14
MySQL 5.1.63-0+squeeze1
Joomla! Version 2.5.7
This component is compatible with your Joomla! installation
GD On

Any ideas what can be the problem?? Anyone?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!