Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Social Like button in Images

Social Like button in Images 11 years 7 months ago #19020

• binarix
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am huge fan of RS Media gallery and I want to use this to another client's site. but this client asking when a image pops up, she want to "facebook like" button in each images.

as far as I know this feature does not in RSMediagallery. Is anyone know how can i get this working. IS there any option or can someone guide me to resolve this issue.

Regards,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Social Like button in Images 11 years 6 months ago #19600

• blackvx
  • Fresh Boarder
Did you get an answer?
Thanks

Re: Social Like button in Images 11 years 6 months ago #19646

• gavindcht
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
+1. Looking for an answer here too. I guess we just have to create a support ticket on this.
Deleted code is debugged code.

Social Like button in Images 11 years 5 months ago #20250

• iraqtech
  • Fresh Boarder
I think you can use the show on detail page option in the menu item, and then use a regular social media plug-in on the page, many are free.
This one solution.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!