Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Changing template

Changing template 11 years 7 months ago #19010

• apost
  • Fresh Boarder
If I change the template and CSS files, should I use the Joomla override system? Or will an update of RSgallery keep my changes in site/assets/css/* and site/views/rsmediagallery/* (incl. tmpl/)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Changing template 11 years 7 months ago #19029

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

Upon performing an update all component files are replaced. It is generally not recommended to edit the source code.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Changing template 10 years 11 months ago #22825

• kalixt
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I changed the template (with my own default.php and image.php in my template html folder) to make a possibility of sending the picture as an e-mail attachment:

It works, as you can see, only with the images that are loaded in the beginning. After click on "Load more" all other images ignore my template :blink:

Any ideas?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!