Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: pixel on the slide

pixel on the slide 11 years 7 months ago #18904

• account3
  • Fresh Boarder
HI guys,

i got a pixel mark on the left of the slide like in the picture in the link, somebody knows how to take it out?http://http://diversesolution.se/demo/en/

thanx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: pixel on the slide 11 years 7 months ago #18937

• brett8
  • Fresh Boarder
I also have the bullet point on the left side of the slide show. It really takes away from the look of the module. How do we remove it?

pixel on the slide 11 years 5 months ago #19953

• numibesi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello to both,

That actually is not a pixel, but a <li> tag on the gallery.

Install firebug on your firefox browser and then check for source code on top of the gallery element, so you can check for the css code that is beeing applyed to your <ul><li> combo.

On my case i was using ja_purityII (default joomla) and there was a css rule for <li> aftecting my gallery.

Hope i have helped somehow.

Regards :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqtech

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!