Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Feedback

Feedback 11 years 8 months ago #18446

• mikeseoz
  • Fresh Boarder
I tried to use it, but got some issues,
first: the thumbnail seem to work only if you set the dimension at 280 (default), if you change it to something else, it just got black or white background, with no thumbnail.

second: the margins on thumbnail are to width

third: if you dont enable the images to see in ORIGINAL SIZE it wont load up your images.

Im uninstalling it cuz donno how to solve those problems and i see you guys dont support it alteast you pay for it.

Overall the product and the idea is awesome but it got some gltiches that needs to be fixed.

if some else knows how to fixed it, please let me know,

Cheers

thank you all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Feedback 11 years 8 months ago #18457

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
These "glitches" are happening because of your server's configuration - it's noted in the docs that you need writable permissions. Just read the Make sure the folders are writable paragraphs.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re: Feedback 11 years 8 months ago #18476

• mikeseoz
  • Fresh Boarder
octavian wrote:
These "glitches" are happening because of your server's configuration - it's noted in the docs that you need writable permissions. Just read the Make sure the folders are writable paragraphs.

did it, but still the same... thumbnails go white if i change the value different than 280

thanks for responding.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!