Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Image limit?

Image limit? 11 years 8 months ago #18445

• ykaldes
  • Fresh Boarder
I just downloaded the RSMediaGallery com file. Looks good but it is just present 25 images on my site instead of the 32 I uploaded. Can't find settings to changes publish quantity...does anybody know if there is image limit in the free version?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Image limit? 11 years 8 months ago #18803

Not sure if you figured it out, but in the image quantity, change it to 0 and it will display everything.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!