Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Gallery won't work

Gallery won't work 11 years 11 months ago #17626

Hi All-
Just installed RSMediaGallery and can't get it to work for some reason. I installed the component and the plugins and then uploaded some images and tagged them. When I put the code in my article, that's exactly what shows - just the code. Must be missing something obvious. Any ideas?
Thanks!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Gallery won't work 11 years 11 months ago #17627

• wouterjoomla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I had the same problem.
There is an answer in one of the other topics that solved it for me: look at the html code in de editor, and remove unwanted html-codes.

I had a span between the "{" and the text "rsmediagallery".
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cnywrestling, turfreijer

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!