Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can't find "Detail parameters"

Can't find "Detail parameters" 11 years 11 months ago #17524

• Yussi
  • Fresh Boarder
Using Joomla 2.5 and RSMediaGallery Content Plug-in to add albums to articles by using tags like {rsmediagallery tags="my images"}.
But there's no way I can make the image descriptions show up, neither under thumbnails nor in viewer.

According to what the developers have written at this page: www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...-content-plugin.html, I should be able to activate descriptions there. But all I see there are basic options for seven alternatives, namely:

Use Original Image
Thumbnail Resolutionx
Full Resolutionx
Order Images By
Order Direction
Number of Items
Show Title

If someone can point me in the right direction, it would be awesome.

Yussi
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can't find "Detail parameters" 11 years 11 months ago #17531

• Yussi
  • Fresh Boarder
Problem solved!

Upgraded all RS-plugs. That was all....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!