Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Permissions issue

Permissions issue 11 years 11 months ago #17462

• yfierens
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

I've just installed RSMediaGallery, and it works like a charm. Only one question, though : I created a seperate user group for photographers, trying to allow them to upload photos. I gave this group login rights on the admin section of the site (global permissions), and in the RSMediaGallery I gave them also admin rights (not the cofigure option).

But when a user of this group logs in to the admin part of the site, nothing appears... I mean: they can see the admin theme layout, but there is no menu, no icons, nothing... only a logout link ;-)

How can I permit certain users to upload photos to the site? Must I really give them full admin rights in the global permissions section?

greetings,
Yves
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!