Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: unable to save menu

unable to save menu 11 years 11 months ago #17441

• kcm2611
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
I have just installed RS Media Gallery to Joomla 1.5.25, upladed pic's, tagged them when I go to create the menu select "rsmediagallery" then "gallery layout", set up the next screen & select the tag i require, but I am unable to save the menu.

if i try to create a menu from another menu option they all work & save ok,
many thanks
Last Edit: 11 years 11 months ago by kcm2611. Reason: grammer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: unable to save menu 11 years 11 months ago #17463

I haven't tried with a menu yet, but I have the same problem creating a module.

If I try to save it without the component installed, although it doens't work (tag and other fields missing), it saves all changes. However, it I try to use it correctly, I'm unable to save the module.

Re: unable to save menu 11 years 11 months ago #17490

• Gokdemir
  • Fresh Boarder
did you find out the problem and fix it?

I also have the same problem.

Thanks

Re: unable to save menu 11 years 11 months ago #17494

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
This is a bug on Joomla! 1.5 (or IE8) that's already been fixed - if you download the installation package again from our servers and install it over your current installation (this will act as an update). Please clear your browser cache when testing since most likely the old javascript is cached by your browser.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!