Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Administrative Gallery View - smaller thumbnails

Administrative Gallery View - smaller thumbnails 11 years 11 months ago #17416

Hi there RSMedia
First off let me say you have a great component... once installed it is just the easiest gallery to manage I have come upon (5-6yrs with Joomla) but I have just one small issue... I hope it can be resolved.

Through the 'style' css I have made all the admin 'thumbnails a lot smaller... as we are catering for about 5-6 clubs and their galleries, so to manage all the images I had reduced their display. All went well with the exception of this new feature - "Free Aspect Ratio" - which in itself is great!! Though with one catch... the display of the thumbnail now relies upon the scripting - so the thumbnail image will not sit correctly within the frame... (see the image link)

Is there a 'work-around' for this? Can you explain where I can refine this?

Thanks for a great component. Look forward to your response
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Administrative Gallery View - smaller thumbnails 11 years 7 months ago #18943

I had the same problem. What I ended up doing was going through all the code, css, php and js to replace all references to the thumbnail sizes. For me it was 280 and 210 for width and height. Once I have replaces all instances that appeared to relate to the thumbnail it all worked perfectly.

One note though, you must remember to do this in the administrator component, not the front end component.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!