Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Galleries

Galleries 11 years 11 months ago #17256

• nicknjf
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I just have one question, is it possible to create more than one gallery with RS Media Gallery. Presently i am just running the component of RS

If so, grateful for a heads up.

Many thxs.:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Galleries 11 years 11 months ago #17259

• nicknjf
  • Fresh Boarder
All sorted.

Simply use the tags to assign to different albums. Great program this..:)

Re: Galleries 11 years 11 months ago #17305

A nearly similar challenge: I am trying to add multiple galleries into one article. So far so good and everything works fine.

There is just one problem. I only need one picture to be a Thumbnail for the whole gallery, the rest of the gallery should work in slideshow mode as before. I thought this was possible by entering the following:
{rsmediagallery tags="testfiles" limit="1" }

Well, there is just one Thumbnail in the article which is a start. But, there is just this one picture in the slideshow, too. Which is not that nice.

Anyone have any solution to this?

Thanks so much in advance,
Tiberius

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!