Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error after Transferral from Local Host to Rochen

Error after Transferral from Local Host to Rochen 12 years 4 days ago #17202

• w38
  • Fresh Boarder
Greetings all,

Posting this on the forums so we can all benefit if this ever happens to anyone else.

Question regarding the Gallery. I recently moved my Joomla installation from my local machine to Rochen on a subdomain of my addon domain. After moving the site, I get this error on the page I am using RSMediaGallery, and only on this page. The others all work fine;

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/mysite/mysite/test/administrator/components/com_rsmediagallery/helpers/jquery.php on line 1

Any thoughts from anyone? I'm not a php/jquery expert (infact complete novice would cover my understanding), so not sure what this is to do with.

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!