Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Photoframes

Photoframes 12 years 1 week ago #17150

I would like my thumbnails and/or detailed pictures to have a thin white (or any other colour) frame around them. Is this possible? I don't want to do this in photoshop to create a permanent frame, but only on the website as a visual addition.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Photoframes 12 years 1 week ago #17167

You can change the look by going to asset/css/style.css line 33
and to aset/css/light.css line 5

Photoframes 11 years 4 months ago #20464

• fred_76
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, Tia

I wonder how to change the transparent color of the surrounding background of the Lighbox popup. I've set the Contrast option to "Dark", but the Lightroom background is always white...

My galeries are here : www.sahavre.fr/photos

Fred

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!