Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Vertically thumbnails

Vertically thumbnails 12 years 1 week ago #17119

Hi.

On my page i am showing women in dresses. I want the whole woman to be shown in the thumbnail, but this is unfortunately not possible as i see it.
So my question is: Is it possible to show the whole picture as a thumb (the pictures is vertically pictures)

BR

Carsten
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Vertically thumbnails 12 years 1 week ago #17149

I just added a feedback requesting this. Hopefully it will be added in the near future.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!