Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Image upload always returns a Index.php

Image upload always returns a Index.php 12 years 3 weeks ago #17028

• shandora
  • Fresh Boarder
Edit: It seems to be a problem of Opera, it works just fine in Firefox.

Hello,

I really like your RSMEdiaGallery - but I am having a problem with uploading images.

When I upload a Image, the dialog where I select my files does not close itself, instead it offers me to download a index.php, containing for example this:

{"error":"0","success":"1","message":"Koala.jpg has been successfully uploaded.","id":6}

Also, it doesn't matter if it is a single image or multiple, except for the fact, that when I select multiple images, it only uploads the first.

When I installed the extension, I passed both requirements for mysql and php.

Does someone know how to fix this, so I can upload multiple images and not get offered to dl the index.php?

thanks in advance,
Shandora
Last Edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by shandora. Reason: problem due to browser
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Image upload always returns a Index.php 11 years 11 months ago #17601

Just a bump on this topic.

I am having the exact same problem.

Glad I found this and hoping since this post is one of the older ones that someone has a solution.

peace

: )

B

Re: Image upload always returns a Index.php 11 years 11 months ago #17615

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Thank you for your update Benjamin, we have solved this bug and updated the installation package on our server. It seems Opera does not support uploads using AJAX so we've made a workaround for this.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!