Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Menu Item -> Gallery View -> Slideshow -> No Exit

Menu Item -> Gallery View -> Slideshow -> No Exit 12 years 3 weeks ago #17003

I just started using the media gallery. I setup my first gallery attached to a menu item. There are no controls for a user to exit the slideshow once an image has been opened for viewing. You can arrow right and arrow left, but there is no symbol or function to enable a user to close / exit the show and return to the page.

I do notice when you select "detail view" instead of "slideshow" there is a function in the upper left corner to "<< Back To Gallery", but this function does not exist in the Slideshow view.

Not having the function to "return to the gallery" of "exit slideshow" kind of eliminates the use of the entire setting as you cannot use the slideshow without having the function available to users.

Any thoughts?

Thanks....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Menu Item -> Gallery View -> Slideshow -> No Exit 12 years 3 weeks ago #17004

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

You can close the slideshow by clicking outside the slideshow area. We are already working on a new revision with an improved slideshow and of course a "close" button will be added. This should be ready during the next week.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!