Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Arrows on slideshow don't work

Arrows on slideshow don't work 12 years 1 month ago #16937

Hi,

The left and right arrows for the component slideshow won't change the images?

What would cause this?

Last Edit: 12 years 1 month ago by adeptdesigns.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Arrows on slideshow don't work 12 years 3 weeks ago #17005

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
This might be generated by a conflicting jQuery library that is being loaded on the same page, or a Javascript error. If you can post a link to this we can have a look.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re: Arrows on slideshow don't work 12 years 2 weeks ago #17032

• nuwayinc
  • Fresh Boarder
I had the same issues with my arrows not working and based on what I read in the forum started doing some trouble shooting. It ended up that a random image module I had installed was interfering with the navigation buttons. As soon as I unpublished that mod RSMediagallery started working.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!