Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Facebook

Facebook 12 years 1 month ago #16441

• HLEBOEUF
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I've seen the MediaGallery, looks wonderfull, but my first question is (as for all joomla galleries) dou you have a kind of a linking system with Facebook galleries.
We are a sea-scouting goupr, having thousands of pictures in a gallery, but the kids wanted it in facebook so that they all can see,comment and tag it in their wellknown environment.
But from the parents side they prefer a normal gallery.
We would prefer not to have our pictures on both places. Creating them in facebook and then linking them tou our site woudl be great.
With phoca there was such an option, with at a given moment it didn't work anymore and from what i've seen Mediagallery is better integrated into Joomla templating.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!