Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: My 5 cents

My 5 cents 12 years 2 months ago #16350

• tony3
  • Fresh Boarder
I started to try mediagallery today. I think this component has a good future if developers planning to build in some other stuffs.

And here are some thing i miss directly: ability to create categories and child categories, create a profile with custom settings in it, front end using but maybe are those things something that dev people gonna release later? And i couldnt multi select pics, maybe cause i used IE8?

So i think this component is very sexy and i think it having big potensial to figt with other image gallerys but then you need to insert more options.

Im sorry if i missed something i doesnt have read anything about this component yet just starting used it....

Have a good day ppl... //Tony
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My 5 cents 12 years 1 month ago #16561

Actually, categories / subcategories are realized in a very creative way using the tags.... :-)

In fact, it may offer even more options, because with tags it wouldn't be hierarchical as with categories/subcategories.

Re: My 5 cents 12 years 1 month ago #16594

How is this done? I can't find a way to create albums. I mean a page with thumbs for different albums. Is this possible and if so: how?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!