Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Authors can see all Joomla Image directory

Authors can see all Joomla Image directory 6 years 8 months ago #37236

Hi,

I have just few questions about RS BLog.

The first one is how can set user (joomla author) or user group to access ONLY a dedicated directory to save and upload files. That files will be used to attached to posts. Now I can see only possibility to upload file without to choose any directory. If I try modify post, I can choose any directories in Joomla Image. But any author should have access only a specific directory because in IMAGE directory there are a lot of files that they should not used.

Any solution?

The second question is about publish post: I set Joomla authors as publisher and editor. But his posts are saved always as "draft" and I need to edit that and save again as published. Any solution to authorized authors to publish directly post?

Thanks in advance for any reply

JK
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!