Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to create a link to a RSBlog User profile

How to create a link to a RSBlog User profile 7 years 9 months ago #35360

I don't see anywhere that I can create a link to our blog user's profile.

When I go to our blog, the "created by" is a link to that user's profile, but I just cant figure out how to link to it (like if I wanted to have a menu item for each of our blog contributors for readers to see who our authors are).

When I do click on the "created by" link I can see in the URL that there is some logic, it looks like the url gets appended with /blog/profile/441(or some other id number) but in RSBlog there are no id #'s for users, just there name, so how would I find this number?

Thanks for any help!

Sincerely,
Jennifer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!