Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Front end strange behavior with RS Blogs

Front end strange behavior with RS Blogs 7 years 11 months ago #35042

• dave25
  • Fresh Boarder
Is anyone having this issue? It is driving me insane. I go into the options in the admin and turn OFF most of the front end things like "show print icon", "show author", "show published date", etc. When I then set up the blog page using the menu manager, the author and published date is still there on the blog summary page, and 'leave a comment' and all of those links, and there is a huge space where the blog summary usually shows up but I do not want a blog summary, just the headline, so I have truncated it to zero -- however there is a big white space there which is ridiculous looking. Furthermore, when i use the LATEST POSTS module and put a small menu of latest posts in the footer of the site, and if you reference a blog post using one of those links, the blog page goes wide and eliminates my sidebar, also everything looks different, and there is a few strange oddities about the URL. What is going on with RSBLOG and why can't it be controlled? Thanks for any advice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!