Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Latest blog posts with images

Latest blog posts with images 8 years 6 months ago #32708

I would like to incorporate small snippets of the latest blogs with their cover images on the homepage. A 'read more' link will then link to the respective blog post.

I understand that your latest blog module is not able to include any image.

After doing a thorough search on joomla blog components, only one out there is capable of doing this, but I have tried it and it slows down the loading of the entire homepage. I suppose this is because it loads all the contents (plug-ins, video clips) from the blog posts instead of just the necessary snippets onto the homepage.

I hope that you have this capability for RSBlog soon so that I can try it out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Latest blog posts with images 8 years 6 months ago #32711

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Have you considered creating a template override for the latest blog posts module to accommodate your needs ?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webooster

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!