Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Blog won't post as a list any longer

Blog won't post as a list any longer 9 years 3 months ago #30177

• CAPPS
  • Fresh Boarder
I am trying to have my blogs show as a list (like a programmer did for me last year) but they are now showing up with the date and three lines of text. I have verified (and asked someone else to verify) that the settings are all the same, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. To see what I mean:

Last year's list (how I need it to be): www.cappsonline.org/membership/2014-school-members
This year's list (how I don't want it to be): www.cappsonline.org/membership/2015-school-members

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!