Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Help with Facebook

Help with Facebook 10 years 5 months ago #25582

Hi there,
Can any one help me with why I am unable to publish a post to facebook, I have the app setting to public for posting but when i publish to facebook i get:

Posting to Facebook ... (#10) Application does not have permission for this action

I have trawled my settings etc, checked my privacy and made sure my facebook page connects. I also see the RSblog app and have it checjked to Public.
But am finding no joy. I have read from various posts that many have managed this process but cant get photos to publish... id be happy with just text at this moment in my life
:(
Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!