Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Auto email check fails with remote publishing

Auto email check fails with remote publishing 10 years 6 months ago #25170

• extern
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am struggling with the following issue:
Installed RSBlog and did set up remote publishing with the 'auto and manual handling' option to check on the email for new posts send in by mail.

When I manually visit the blogpage on the site, RSBlog immediately checks and loads the emailed posts.
However I want this proces automated so whenever someone emails a post, it is placed right way and al subscribers are notified. This option, which should work in the 'auto' and the 'auto and manually' won't work.

Anyone any clues what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Thijs
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Auto email check fails with remote publishing 10 years 6 months ago #25174

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
The "auto" feature still requires you to access RSBlog! pages. You just don't have to access "yoursite.com/index.php?option=com_rsblog&task=mailcheck" URL anymore. Any RSBlog! related page will do.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!