Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Export from RSBlog

Export from RSBlog 10 years 11 months ago #23003

I have RSBlog installed on an old version of Joomla. I have created a copy of my Joomla site and updated it to 2.5. How would I transfer the blog posts from RSBlog on the old site to the new site (after I purchase and install RSBlog 2.5)? Is there a way to export from RSBlog and import into RSBlog?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Export from RSBlog 10 years 7 months ago #24759

• tz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Same problem here!

One way is to convert the blog entries to articles, and export/import the articles with J2XML and then convert the articles on your new site back to entries!

But what about the tags and categories?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!