Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Embed a Joomla module within a blog entry?

Embed a Joomla module within a blog entry? 11 years 2 days ago #22632

• seamie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Considering using RSBlog + RSComments as core in my joomla photoblog with a Rockettheme template / extensions

I would like to embed a joomla image/photo/gallery module within a blog post (eg RokGallery etc) - is this possible?

Can I use the same [module-XXX] syntax in the text as I use in a regular article? Would like to use this after the Read More when the viewer wants to see more than just the intro of the post.

Will RSBlog then embed the referenced module at that part of the blog entry??

Thanks,

Seamus.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!