Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Template Selection

Template Selection 11 years 1 month ago #22120

• tjhaas
  • Fresh Boarder
Running Joomla 3.0. I can not find where I am able to select the template for the blog. Where are they? I have looked under Plugin Manger, Module Manager and within the component itself. ???
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Template Selection 11 years 1 month ago #22122

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

RSBlog! for Joomla! 3.0 does not have any pre-defined templates for you to choose from. You can try adjusting the look and feel through template overrides:

docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_outp...rom_the_Joomla!_core
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Template Selection 10 years 10 months ago #23674

• info3945
  • Fresh Boarder
RSBlog have also template folders, such like "default" etc.
Coult you give a examplate for "posts" ?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!