Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Remote publishing and Recent posts module

Remote publishing and Recent posts module 11 years 3 months ago #20725

• glenn95
  • Fresh Boarder
We have set up the blog and imported all articles. That worked fine.

But we can't seem to get the remote publishing to work all the way. The blog posts arrive, but without images. (Admin posts are also without images.)

And there is no place to fill out text one would want to exclude (like footers from the mobile companies).

And when sending multi media message from a mobile phone to the blog email address, one appears as a Guest writer, because one is registered with another email address. So I had to make a second user account with the phone email address...

And a final question: How to remove the title heading of the blog?

We also installed the module for recent post.
How do I get it to show a image in addition to the title?

Please advice..! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Remote publishing and Recent posts module 11 years 3 months ago #20747

• helmut.f
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I´m using RSBlog only since a few days, but remote publishing works on my site. You have to send an e-mail in HTML Format with the pic inline (not as an attachment) to the receiving e-mail Adress.
Works fine from my Android mobile.
HTH,
best regards.

Remote publishing and Recent posts module 11 years 3 months ago #20960

• frank1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi glenn95,

for the header you must edit the following file:

components\com_rsblog\views\posts\tmpl\default_j2.php

This is the header container.

Greetings from germany

Remote publishing and Recent posts module 11 years 2 months ago #21271

Hi,

I'm also having this issue with both iPhone/iPad. Inline images, whether captured off the camera (.jpeg) or screenshots (.png) do not show in the blog post.

Not sure if you need to CHMOD a particular folder? I've tried the /images folder with no luck.

Maybe it doesn't like the extensions on the inline images? Not sure.

Any help would be fantastic!

Thanks.

Jason

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!