Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Changing Author/Blogger URL

Changing Author/Blogger URL 11 years 4 months ago #20423

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to change the URL for the author/blogger which is located in the footer of each post. RSBlog auto creates this URL in the following format: root/blog/blogger/user id-first name-last name. The URL it creates is great if you want to see all posts by the author, however, what I really need is for that link to direct the user to a author profile page (we manually create these profile pages).

I have scoured through the files trying to find out how the URL string is being created and how I might be able to change it but I have not had any luck. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to accomplish this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Changing Author/Blogger URL 11 years 4 months ago #20559

• mithcd
  • Banned
Hi Brandon. Looks like this is still unanswered. have you created a support ticket here already?
First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!