Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Need help to remove/change the banner image

Need help to remove/change the banner image 12 years 8 months ago #14327

Hi,
having just installed RSBlog! I'm trying to find a way to edit any of the default templates in order to incorporate the design of my site. The first thing I want to do is remove the banner image that displays behind the blog title. How do I accomplish this??

Thanks in advance.

Sausagefingers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Need help to remove/change the banner image 12 years 8 months ago #14331

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

The RSBlog! templates can be customized by editing the template that you use from \components\com_rsblog\templates. Each folder from there contains it's own CSS and PHP files which can be edited.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!